Threadfin is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you wish to make any suggestions, or feel our service could be improved in any way, please contact us in writing using the details below. We value your feedback and look forward to receiving your suggestions and comments.
Our Contact details:
Credit/Debit Card payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Visa Debit and Maestro.
We are unable to accept cheques, cash, or postal orders. It is imperative that you provide the cardholder's name as it is shown on the card, and the address exactly as it appears on the card statement.
Pay for your item in just a few clicks with PayPal, a leader in secure online payments. No PayPal account required. If you have one already, check out quickly – with no need to enter your debit or credit card details. Orders placed using Paypal may be subject to additional security checks and therefore we cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
No responsibility can be taken by Threadfin for incorrect, or incomplete details submitted on the website. Orders without this information may not be successfully processed.
Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted in all instances.
Payment Card Security
We do not hold your credit card details in any form whatsoever. Any other personal details you provide are encrypted using SSL (secure socket layer) security. We only use recognized and secure payment providers (PayPal, stripe) to manage your money.
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that we have accepted your order (the Acceptance Confirmation) The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Acceptance Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products we have confirmed in the Acceptance Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the acceptance of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Acceptance Confirmation.
Any drawings, photographs, descriptions or advertising we issue, and any photographs, descriptions or illustrations contained on our site, are issued or published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Products they describe. They do not form part of the Contract between you and us or any other contract between you and use for the sale of the Products.
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
Discounts and Offers
Saving money is a good thing. Please remember that applied promotion codes/discount codes, cannot be used retrospectively on orders and may not be redeemed for cash. Some discounts may only be applied to sale-priced items (regular-priced items may be excluded) or vice versa.
Only one promotion can be applied per order. The last code you enter will be the one that gets applied. Double discounts are not permitted on this site. If a double discount is applied, we will contact you regarding this and refund the order.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Adults garments have 20% VAT included in the prices quoted.
Children’s garments are VAT free
By registering any of your personal details with us, you are agreeing to allow us to contact you regarding any of our own products or services.
All prices shown are cash prices in sterling. We reserve the right to alter or amend these prices at any time and without prior notice.
Your Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract from the date the order was placed and up to twenty one working days after delivery, (beginning the day after delivery).
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must provide us with written notice. You must do this by giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. You must e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, you must return the goods to Threadfin, Greendale farm, Pill lane, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 9EQ. You are advised to send the goods by recorded delivery or other traceable means.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or credit you as soon as possible (within 30 days). We will refund you for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods less any delivery charge.
- You have a duty of care, under these terms, to take care of the goods so that they may be sold again as new. We will claim, from you, for the resulting loss in value for goods not kept so that they may be sold again as new.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- By accepting any promotion you indicate acceptance of these rules together with any specific instructions and terms for such promotion which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, on the website, or communicated to you in any other way.
- All orders will be subject to our standard terms and conditions of purchase and product/service specific terms and conditions of use.
- Standard delivery charges may apply.
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of product returns or cancellations, refunds will be given for the original purchase less the discount received.
- We reserve the right to change promotion rules and withdraw the promotion at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any financial loss or damage from our refusal to allow you to take part in the promotion or our withdrawal of the promotion or any failure or inability by you to use the promotion for any reason.